Another day and another game heading to GeForce NOW on release day this time Sheltered 2. The follow-up to 2016 Sheltered this game is a survival game. The developers have implemented changes from the original like and have stated.
Boasting revamped combat systems, a new 3D art style, and punishing challenges, Sheltered 2 builds upon the original game, bringing new challenges, deeper strategic gameplay, and the perennial threat of extinction to the end of the world. With both internal and external hazards to overcome, the wasteland is a dangerous and unforgiving place to go alone, and as the faction leader, making sure resources are managed, survivors are fed and happy, and relationships with rival factions are maintained will be the key to surviving the punishing world of Sheltered 2.
- Factions: The factions system allows players to forge relationships with other groups to provide their base with resources and support, or they can grab their weapons and take things the old-fashioned way
- Resource Management: Players will balance the needs and wants of their survivors, manage scarce resources, craft items needed to maintain the shelter, cook meals, and build equipment to keep their group alive, and with the expanded power system players can generate energy in new ways
- Faction Leader: New for Sheltered 2, the faction leader is the most important member of a shelter, boasting their own unique and powerful traits, the faction leader will be pivotal to success, with their death meaning game over
- An Unforgiving Wasteland: Starvation, asphyxiation, extreme temperatures, and combat are just some of the challenges players will face in the harsh wasteland
- Combat: In Sheltered 2 players will use a variety of skills coupled with the ability to build parties of four and targeting specific body parts on their enemies to deal the most visceral damage in combat situations. Each action performed also has a stamina cost, so strategy will be at the forefront of every altercation, each move critical in the balance of life and death
- Characters: Survivors have their own personalities, traits, desires, and skills to acquire, and the ability to customise each individually means every faction member is unique.
The game is released later today with a launch price of £13.49/€17.99/$17.99 that is 10% off. The game will be available via GeForce NOW later today.